The Tyonek portfolio of companies has extensive infrastructure, expertise, and resources to fulfill our customers’ needs. We own and operate more than 375,000 square feet of manufacturing, logistics and aviation hangar facilities to support a wide range of programs in the Government space. With more than 15 operating companies serving four key markets, our services are agile and proven to meet the emerging demands of our customers. In the Tyonek portfolio, you will find companies that can compete in 8(a), small business, and open markets. Our companies have ISO 9001, AS9100, and AS9110 certified Quality Management Systems, numerous OEM-specific certifications, FAA-certified repair stations, and processes and systems that are approved by the DCAA and DCMA.
Tyonek’s award-winning manufacturing operations are trusted by large OEMs and Government customers to provide aerospace quality mechanical, electrical, and fiber optics fabrication, assembly, paint and kitting for aircraft, missile and ground vehicle assemblies.
Tyonek employs more than 1,300 skilled artisans, technicians, and aviation professionals providing aviation maintenance, modification and test support for U.S. Government and FMS customers, in our own facilities and on site operating at military and agency installations.
Tyonek’s expertise in cyber operations, IT/Software implementation, education and training, engineering, and special operations support missions is built on our ability to recruit, train and retain fully qualified talent with hard-to-find skill sets.
Tyonek operations in Alaska include land management of more than 200,000 acres in the Cook Inlet region, as well as construction services and equipment operations, contracting for oil & gas and mining operations, and sea-land transportation support.
Tyonek Manufacturing Group, Inc. companies build OEM-quality mechanical and electrical assemblies, components, and kits for aviation, missile, and ground systems. Our vertically integrated operations include special processes and capabilities certified to ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, and OEM quality standards. We specialize in complex, high-quality electro-mechanical assemblies that require on-site testing and validation in accordance with aerospace standards.
- 5-axis, 4-axis, and 3-axis CNC mills, lathes, and sheet metal cutters (18 machines)
- Water jet and large format 4-axis CNC
- On site weld, coatings, paint, markings, and assembly
- On site circuit card assembly (CCA, SMT)
- Copper and fiber optic cable harness assembly, wire marking, and testing
- Quality lab with CMM, Faro Arm, and laser scan testing
- Reverse engineering and tech data package development
- On staff engineers in all disciplines
- Complete build-to-print capability in leading software
- Adobe 3D
- 210,000 square feet of manufacturing, engineering and logistics space across eight buildings
- Madison, AL
- Huntsville, AL
- Warner Robins, GA
- Extensive supplier management for raw materials and components with FAR compliant estimating, purchasing and cost accounting systems in place
- J-STD, IPC, ARINC certifications (electrical and fiber optics) and various AWS and OEM certifications (welding)
Tyonek Services Group, Inc. companies provide aircraft engineering, modification, maintenance, and testing at our Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) facilities with 245,000 square feet at the Huntsville International Airport (HSV) and Stennis International Airport (HSA). The MRO facilities are capable of inducting aircraft as large as the C-130. Tyonek companies provide on-site maintenance and modification work at Government-owned facilities across the country, and our Contract Field Teams provide on-call support for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance needs. Our facilities and operations are certified to ISO 9001:2015, AS9100, AS9110, and DCMA 8210.1C standards, supporting fixed-wing and rotary-wing platforms for all four military services, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and USDA customers.
- 5 x C-130 maintenance / modification bays
- 36 x UH-60 or equivalent sized aircraft bays
- DCMA-approved flight / ground operations procedures
- FAA Part 145 Certified Repair Stations
- Tooling and equipment for fixed- and rotary-wing work
- On-site fire departments for NFPA 409 compliance
- Experienced aviation quality inspectors and managers
- Safeguarding and storage for controlled data and material, including AA&E, HAZMAT and communications equipment
- Engineering support for development and submission of technical work orders, work cards, and ECPs
- Multiple shifts and availability to expand operations
- Integrated supply chain and logistics support
- Field training / New Equipment Training (NET)
- Airworthiness support for testing and validation
- Certified A&P mechanics and test pilots on staff
Tyonek Services Group, Inc. companies provide tailored mission support services for U.S. Government Cyber Operations, Special Operations, Training and Exercise Support, Network Security, IT/Software Implementation, Strategic Planning, and Engineering requirements. We manage and staff our training and mission support programs with fully qualified candidates, while maintaining exceptional retention and fill rates and strong customer satisfaction. Our expertise supporting the unique requirements of U.S. Air Force and USSOCOM programs is built on the extensive experience of our key leadership and a commitment to flexibility and responsiveness to emerging requirements.
IAT Level III, GPEN, CEH, PMP, Microsoft, and other relevant certifications
Training and exercise support
Tyonek facilities (hosted)
Government site operations CONUS and OCONUS
Instructional Systems Design (ISD) and ADDIE-based curriculum and courseware development
Cyber Range Engineering and Scenario Management
Software Implementation and workforce training
Licensed for storage and safeguarding of required data, materials, equipment and individual clearances
Extensive recruiting for hard-to-fill positions
FAR/DCAA-compliant accounting, estimating and purchasing systems for fixed price or cost-type contracts
Procurement, kitting and fabrication for specialized equipment kits for special operations requirements
Extensive leadership experience in U.S. Army and Air Force Special Operations missions as active duty / contractor
Tyonek Contractor Services, LLC was established in 2017 as an Alaskan limited liability company and certified as a participant in the Small Business Administration’s 8(a) program in 2019. We are a 100% minority owned small business
We provide general contracting services based in Anchorage, Alaska. Tyonek Contractor Services, LLC is a unique general building contractor and able to deliver on high demand projects. We perform negotiated, design-build projects as well as private, local, state and federal public projects.
Tyonek Contractor Services, LLC has an exceptional and decisive team that has the experience necessary to meet challenges in every construction discipline. As a small experienced firm, we provide a competent team that can successfully complete projects across Alaska and beyond.